I LOVE chocolate milk. It’s super cheap and easy to make your own chocolate milk mix at home- rather than buying more expensive mix at the store. I buy most of my ingredients in bulk so I already had everything I needed to do this. This recipe makes enough mix to make a bunch of chocolate milks with. You can easily halve or quarter this recipe if you don’t want as much left over.
Be sure to share this with your friends!
- 1/2 cup Organic Cocoa Powder or Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup sugar ( you can also use brown sugar)
- 1 tsp of salt
How to mix:
- Put all ingredients into a jar with a lid
- Put a lid on and shake the ingredients until they are well mixed.
- To make chocolate milk, add 1-2 Tablespoons of mix to a 8 ounce glass of milk – or as desired.
- Stir mix into milk
Hope you enjoy this recipe! *and that it save’s you money on chocolate milk mix! ;)*