My grandfather was one of those people who just seemed naturally lucky. In the 1970s and ‘80s, he regularly won prizes like cash, a trip to Brazil, and free food. He also always seems to get the best jobs or always be in the right place at the right time.
Was he truly lucky in the metaphysical sense? Probably not. Luck is about as real as you believe it to be. His lifelong winning streak was more likely the result of his habits. I have found that “lucky” people generally have some specific personality traits that also make them highly effective go-getters.
I hope you enjoyed this! Please like, comment, or follow to let me know! 🙂 Take care!
** if the image won’t load for you **
1. They Work hard and they play harder.
2. They are always teaching others and willing to learn.
3. They are mindful and give 100% to everything.
4. They invest in others, and themselves.
5. They love to explore and always stay curious.
6. They love to compete and share their adventures through storytelling.